CFC Charitable Application Period Begins
For more information, visit the The Chesapeake Bay Area Combined Federal Campaign website:
FREE User-Friendly USAJOBS Application For iPhone and iPads!
The US Office of Personnel Management (OPM) this week launched a free, user-friendly USAJobs application for Iphone and Ipads. The USAJOBS iPhone application puts the power of searching for a Federal job at your fingertips. This application is a companion to USAJOBS.gov, the official US Government employment website and your one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Search for jobs, save jobs and save your searches
- Notifications will give you a heads up if your application status has changed, if there are new matching jobs and more...
- Share job openings via email and on social networks
- Activate your resume to make it searchable
- View your application status
- Check out the latest Featured Opportunities, Job in Demand, Videos and more.
The Federal government hired more than 58,000 people worldwide last year and it is expected to continue. Check it out!
To learn more or download, visit:
FREE CHARM CITY CIRCULATOR!
Ride The CHARM CITY CIRCULATOR - For FREE!
On June 8, 2010, the Charm City Circulator, a free, hybrid (electric-diesel) shuttle bus service, will launch the second of three planned lines.
The new north-south Purple Route will run downtown from Ostend Street in South Baltimore to the Penn Station Railroad Station (Amtrak), operating at 10-minute intervals. The line will intersect at Pratt and Lombard streets with the east-west Orange Route.